On April 27, 2020, Governor Inslee announced that golf courses along with other recreational activities would be allowed to open their doors. At Legacy Golf Course we are excited to welcome you back; nevertheless, we want to make sure that you are safe and that is why we are following social distancing guidelines as well as other state implemented regulations.
What does this mean for you?
1. Before you come to the course please give us a call to book your tee time and pay your green fees. We will not be accepting payments by cash.
2. If you are golfing with someone outside of your household please drive to the course in separate vehicles to minimize exposure.
3. Only one person is allowed per cart, unless a child is golfing with their parent/guardian.
4. To avoid the potential spread of the virus, please do not touch the flagstick. One of our team members will provide a demonstration on how you can avoid doing so.
5. Please follow social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart from the other players.
6. Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after playing.
7. You must carry and properly dispose of your garbage; we will be removing on-course garbage cans.
There are several actions course staff are taking behind-the-scenes to follow state guidelines, those include some of the following:
1. Regularly sanitizing surfaces that are frequently touched such as doorknobs, counters, carts, etc.
2. Maintaining a log of contact information for all customers.
3. No longer renting clubs
4. Modifying driving range to allow for at least ten feet in between each person
5. Removing on-course garbage cans
6. Keeping oversight of players on the course to make sure they are following guidelines.
We want to make sure we can keep our doors open for all to enjoy the course, your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your visit! To read the full Golfing Restart Requirements visit: https://wagolf.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Golfing-Restart-Requirements_Final.pdf